Saturday, September 12, 2015

Lydia Hopmann – FMMF 2015

Lydia Hopmann

As you know, last weekend I was at FMMF – Fashion Meets Music Festival here in Columbus, Ohio. One of my favorite shows was Lydia Hopmann. Even though I’m a huge fan of color, I liked how she stuck with just a white palette and chose to focus on the silhouettes that were created. I especially loved the flowy pieces.

In her own words, her clothing is “Clean lines. Classic shapes. Modern sensibility.”

See the photos below and let me know what you think – what’s your favorite piece?

Lydia Hopmann FMMF Lydia Hopmann FMMF Lydia Hopmann FMMF Lydia Hopmann FMMF Lydia Hopmann FMMF Lydia Hopmann FMMF Lydia Hopmann FMMF Lydia Hopmann FMMF
Lydia Hopmann FMMF

My favorite piece may just be the top in the last photo!

For more about FMMF 2015, see my post about Ledges or head over to Instagram to see some of my coverage.

The post Lydia Hopmann – FMMF 2015 appeared first on A Few of My Favorite Things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home